Elemental Hemp Candle Set
10 in stockSHARE:
Elemental Hemp Candle Set
Our Elemental Hemp Candle Set is part of our hemp & essential oil candle range. We have 4 candles in this range, one for each element matched with the associated zodiacs. You will receive one of each candle unless otherwise requested, 4 candles in total.
Our Elemental Hemp candle is the perfect marriage of pure essential oils, hemp & soy wax. The ambiance of the amber jars really set the mood. These candles are for the purist at heart. Please check out our other essential oil candles.
Earth – Sandalwood, Lavender, Vetiver & Ylang Ylang
Water – Lime, Patchouli, Clary Sage & Sweet Orange
Air – Basil, Geranium, Petitgrain, Thyme & Clary Sage
Fire – Black Pepper, Rosewood, Bergamot, Ginger, Pine & Ylang Ylang
Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn are the most grounded peeps on the planet—you know, the ones who always keep it one hundred percent real. They’re known to be stable, pragmatic, and unwavering. If you want someone to edit your résumé or help you move, you’re calling an earth sign. They’re practical and reliable, and you can always count on them. They make the best friends. They’re slow to anger, so it takes a lot of effort to get them frustrated. But when they’re annoyed, watch out!
Even though they’re practical, earth signs are anything but boring. Sensual to the core, they love to collect material objects—especially when they’re treating themselves as a reward for all their hard work. They’re particularly in tune with their senses, which means they have delish food recs and gorgeous fashion recs and make ah-mazing playlists. Never ones to abandon a project or relationship, they’ll keep it all going and remain friendly till the bitter end.
Their patience and artistic skills are enviable. They’ll always use their beautiful minds and high standards to work on long-term projects that require a lot of energy and commitment—but they must align with their values.
Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces—are known for being sensitive and sentimental. They tend to hold on to people and items long past their expiration dates, and their emotions are always flowing like the waves of the oceans. In fact, some people like to joke that they’re called water signs because of all the tears.
But water signs are about so much more than strong emotions! These signs also have intense dreams, visions, and intuition so strong that it’s basically a psychic power. They can see situations happening from a mile away before it actually happens.
Water signs might intentionally seek out sad music or movies, and they probably have childhood photos framed in their room. Emotional and creative, they rely on their hearts and gut to make a decision. These signs also long for security at all times, which makes sense as they’re protective of their loved ones and themselves. They do everything they can to help the ones they care about, even if it’s at their own expense. In fact, water signs tend to be among the most loyal in the zodiac.
Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius, are the thinkers, communicators, and doers of the zodiac. They analyze, synthesize, and probe. They breeze through life, never stopping to catch their breath. They have a “live and let live” mentality, and their intelligence helps them make decisions easily.
Aries, Leo & Sagittarius are all fire signs. All three are aggressive, lusty, and impassioned. Never apologetic, they use their drive to make sh*t happen. They believe they were born for greatness—and TBH, they’re not wrong. In fact, they have the utmost drive for success…unless, that is, they abandon a project in the middle because they get bored. Fire cannot be contained, so these signs are often found taking the lead in a group or off doing their own thing.
Burn Time approx 35 hours.
All deliveries will be dispatched within 3 business day for standard soap, 5 business days for candles and custom orders by arrangement.
If you opt to have your delivery left at your door if unattended you do so at your own risk. Frothnflames accepts no responsibility for lost items left unattended. We use Australia Post unless otherwise specified. All items will be sent with tracking unless otherwise specified or agreed upon. Lost items will be tracked and if deemed unrecoverable Frothnflames will replace the item, please allow 5 business days for us to try to track and locate your item.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns of soaps or candles will not be refunded or exchanged if the customer changes their mind on colour or fragrance. Returns and refunds will only be given if the product is deemed not as described, is faulty or damaged by the manufacturer. Management reserves the right to make all final decisions in this matter
Froth n Flames Commitment to Safety
Froth n Flames is committed to product quality and safety. Please read the below ‘Candle Saftety Tips’ on candle care and candle safety, and thank you for shopping at Froth n Flames.
For optimal burning, candles should achieve a full melt pool on the first burn. This means burn the wax all the way to the edge of the candle, this usually takes 1 hour per inch of diameter. This is because soy wax has a memory effect. This means if you only burn a small melt pool the wax will remember this and all subsequent burns will only burn to this size pool effectively causing a tunnelling effect and an uneven burn.
A natural carbon build up may collect on the wick, usually occurring with the highly scented natural wax candles. Our candles are scented to the maximum level that the wax will hold.
After extinguishing your candle, it is recommended that you dip the wick in the melted wax, using a non-flammable instrument. After dipping, reposition the wick in an upright position. What follows below are Candle Safety Tips from Froth n Flames.
Candle Safety Tips
Candles are safe products, but unless they are used safely and watched carefully, they can lead to an accidental fire.
Froth n Flames urges consumers to be careful when burning candles, and to following these rules for burning candles safely.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Always read and follow the manufacturer’s use and safety instructions carefully. Don’t burn a candle longer than the manufacturer recommends.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow lightweight curtains or papers into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly and the flame isn’t controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light.
- Always place candle on a heat proof coaster or mat to prevent heat damage to surfaces such as tables.
- Always place candle on a flat surface.
- If your candle is smoking or the flame is excessive, please extinguish and trim wick when cool and relight.