This page, together with the documents referred to on it, tells you the terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions) on which we supply any of the products (each a Product) listed on our website frothnflames.com.au (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from the Site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
All deliveries will be dispatched within 5 business days and custom orders by arrangement. Delays will be notified.
If you opt to have your delivery left at your door if unattended, you do so at your own risk. Froth N Flames accepts no responsibility for lost items left unattended. We use Australia Post unless otherwise specified. All items will be sent with tracking unless otherwise specified or agreed upon. Lost items will be tracked and if deemed unrecoverable Froth N Flames will replace the item, please allow 14 business days for us to try to track and locate your item.
We may cancel a Contract if the Product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product.
- the Product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered; and
- the Product will conform with the manufacturer's latest description as set out on the Site at the time of your Order.
- The Product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's latest published instructions as set out on the Site or as on the Product itself. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the Product strictly in accordance with those instructions.
- We may require you to return faulty products before a refund or substitute is given.
- Faults must be reported within 5 days of receiving the good.
Before delivery, we may make minor adjustments to material, colour, weight, measurements, design and other features to the extent that they are reasonable.
We try very hard to deliver Products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the Product is faulty, you agree to keep the Product in its current condition for us (or our agent) to inspect within a reasonable time or return said product.
In order to provide you with any remedies for a faulty Product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the Product, including: receipt of purchase, photos and returning of product.Your commitment