Bulk Soy Melt Clam Shell x 10
92 in stockSHARE:
This listing is for 10 clam shells they will be selected from our most popular range unless otherwise agreed upon. Our soy wax melt clams hold approx 70gms of soy wax, You would expect to get approximate 10-12 hours fragrance time per cube. This pack does not include essential oil melts.
Rotating your fragrances is a great way to keep the fragrance nose fresh and you are less likely to become immune to them.
Did you know we also sell electric wax burners. They come in a variety of colours, black, white and purple. Electric wax burners are a safer option to a burner with a flame. They produce a gentler heat resulting in a longer fragrance time of your soy melt.
These are made to order so please allow 5 days for manufacturing plus standard shipping time.
1 Million Type, Australian Bush, Bamboo Musk, Black Amber & Lavender, Black Raspberry & Vanilla, Bubble Gum, Champagne & Strawberries, Cherry Blossom, Clean Cotton, Coconut lime, Dragons Blood, Egyptian Oath, Flower Bomb, Frangipani, French Pear, Fresh Coffee, Froot Loops, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Japanese Honeysuckle, Lavender, Lemon Zest, Lemongrass & Ginger, Lemongrass & Persian Lime, Lotus Flower, Lychee Peony, Macintosh Apple, Mimosa & Orange, Monkey Fartz, Number 5, Passionfruit & Papaya, Red Skin, Rose Geranium, Salted Caramel, Serenity, Tigerlily Blossom, Toasted Marshmallow, Vanilla, Vanilla Caramel, White Tea & Ginger
All deliveries will be dispatched within 3 business day for standard soap, 5 business days for candles and custom orders by arrangement.
If you opt to have your delivery left at your door if unattended you do so at your own risk. Frothnflames accepts no responsibility for lost items left unattended. We use Australia Post unless otherwise specified. All items will be sent with tracking unless otherwise specified or agreed upon. Lost items will be tracked and if deemed unrecoverable Frothnflames will replace the item, please allow 5 business days for us to try to track and locate your item.
Returns of soaps or candles will not be refunded or exchanged if the customer changes their mind on colour or fragrance. Returns and refunds will only be given if the product is deemed not as described, is faulty or damaged by the manufacturer. Management reserves the right to make all final decisions in this matter
Froth n Flames Commitment to Safety
Froth n Flames is committed to product quality and safety. Please read the below ‘Candle Saftety Tips’ on candle care and candle safety, and thank you for shopping at Froth n Flames.
For optimal burning, candles should achieve a full melt pool on the first burn. This means burn the wax all the way to the edge of the candle, this usually takes 1 hour per inch of diameter. This is because soy wax has a memory effect. This means if you only burn a small melt pool the wax will remember this and all subsequent burns will only burn to this size pool effectively causing a tunnelling effect and an uneven burn.
A natural carbon build up may collect on the wick, usually occurring with the highly scented natural wax candles. Our candles are scented to the maximum level that the wax will hold.
After extinguishing your candle, it is recommended that you dip the wick in the melted wax, using a non-flammable instrument. After dipping, reposition the wick in an upright position. What follows below are Candle Safety Tips from Froth n Flames.
Candle Safety Tips
Candles are safe products, but unless they are used safely and watched carefully, they can lead to an accidental fire.
Froth n Flames urges consumers to be careful when burning candles, and to following these rules for burning candles safely.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Always read and follow the manufacturer’s use and safety instructions carefully. Don’t burn a candle longer than the manufacturer recommends.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow lightweight curtains or papers into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly and the flame isn’t controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light.
- Always place candle on a heat proof coaster or mat to prevent heat damage to surfaces such as tables.
- Always place candle on a flat surface.
- If your candle is smoking or the flame is excessive, please extinguish and trim wick when cool and relight.