Spell & Wish Candles
17 in stockSHARE:
Spell & Wish Candles make a perfect accompaniment to any ritual. Each colour represents a different intention. Our Spell & Wish Candles are the perfect size for single use spell & wish work.
The colour of the candle will represent your need. Candles represent the fire and air elements. Most spells include at least one candle. You can also use Spell & Wish Candles for simple voice intentions, just speak your truth, focus on your need and watch the flame. Repeat your Spell or Wish over and over. In a true wiccan circle this is called candle magick or ritual.
Kitchen magick is the practice of using items you find in the home. So your kitchen would have an abundance of items that can be used for your specific need. Remember its all about the intention, there is no right or wrong way to use a spell or make a wish. The only rule is do no harm, illwill can come back in folds. Never intend harm or negativity on anyone. Focus on your own needs.
Anointing candles is another common practice with Spell & Wish magick. A simple anointment would be to rub oil, could be as simple as olive oil, onto your candle then roll in a particular herb or petal. I have given a basic overview for each candle. You can go deeper and use specific oils for the ritual but I wont go into that now.
Black is for Protection against negativity. Black will help stop bullying and harassment. To anoint this candle you could use Basil.
White is classed and neutral and can be used in any spell. You can replace any colour candle with white in a spell. White candles can represent peace and hope. You could anoint with any herb or flower petals you have or one that would match your intention.
Red is for confidence and courage. Red arouses passion, can also be used for the protection against domestic violence. You could anoint this candle with cinnamon.
Orange is used for self confidence, healing and creativity. This is a good colour for communication & education. To anoint this candle you could use chamomile.
Green represents abundance(can mean wealth in all areas) and success. Green is used for health and prosperity. You could use allspice to anoint this candle.
Blue is use for intuition, loyalty and forgiveness. Can also be used for travel and matters of the home. Anoint this candle with Thyme.
Purple for general protection, spirituality and general healing. May be used to invoke spirits or for work issues. A purple candle can be anointed with rosemary.
Pink is for romance and affection. Pink will create harmony in any relationship, also used for musical talents. You could anoint with lavender.
Remember this is not spiritual advice, everyone has their own opinions and beliefs on what works for them. If you do everything you can with your spell or wish and it does not work, maybe it was never meant to work. I am a firm believer everything happens for a reason. Lots of people have specific rituals and will only do spell work on particular moon cycles or days of the week. I do believe any spell can be amplified by a full moon. Some spells require attention every day for a month, a full lunar cycle. This could be as simple as attending the area where your intention was made and reaffirm your desire. Some use alters and place items that are important to them for that intention, crystals, pictures, cards, salt, herbs and a candle. I am happy to share what knowledge I have, so feel free to message me. Remember it is suppose to make you feel good and give you confidence. If at anytime you feel negative and uncomfortable walk away.
Our Spell & Wish Candles are approx 10 cm and will burn for around 2 hours.
16 candles – two of each colour – two bundles. If you want a different mix in you pack please send me a message or put a note in the comments section on checkout.
Always use all safety precautions when burning candles. Never leave candle unattended, burn on heat resistant surface, place on a coaster or bowl to catch melted wax. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Keep away from drafts.
All deliveries will be dispatched within 3 business day for standard soap, 5 business days for candles and custom orders by arrangement.
If you opt to have your delivery left at your door if unattended you do so at your own risk. Frothnflames accepts no responsibility for lost items left unattended. We use Australia Post unless otherwise specified. All items will be sent with tracking unless otherwise specified or agreed upon. Lost items will be tracked and if deemed unrecoverable Frothnflames will replace the item, please allow 5 business days for us to try to track and locate your item.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns of soaps or candles will not be refunded or exchanged if the customer changes their mind on colour or fragrance. Returns and refunds will only be given if the product is deemed not as described, is faulty or damaged by the manufacturer. Management reserves the right to make all final decisions in this matter
Froth n Flames Commitment to Safety
Froth n Flames is committed to product quality and safety. Please read the below ‘Candle Saftety Tips’ on candle care and candle safety, and thank you for shopping at Froth n Flames.
For optimal burning, candles should achieve a full melt pool on the first burn. This means burn the wax all the way to the edge of the candle, this usually takes 1 hour per inch of diameter. This is because soy wax has a memory effect. This means if you only burn a small melt pool the wax will remember this and all subsequent burns will only burn to this size pool effectively causing a tunnelling effect and an uneven burn.
A natural carbon build up may collect on the wick, usually occurring with the highly scented natural wax candles. Our candles are scented to the maximum level that the wax will hold.
After extinguishing your candle, it is recommended that you dip the wick in the melted wax, using a non-flammable instrument. After dipping, reposition the wick in an upright position. What follows below are Candle Safety Tips from Froth n Flames.
Candle Safety Tips
Candles are safe products, but unless they are used safely and watched carefully, they can lead to an accidental fire.
Froth n Flames urges consumers to be careful when burning candles, and to following these rules for burning candles safely.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Always read and follow the manufacturer’s use and safety instructions carefully. Don’t burn a candle longer than the manufacturer recommends.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow lightweight curtains or papers into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly and the flame isn’t controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light.
- Always place candle on a heat proof coaster or mat to prevent heat damage to surfaces such as tables.
- Always place candle on a flat surface.
- If your candle is smoking or the flame is excessive, please extinguish and trim wick when cool and relight.