Peace Essential Oil Candle
5 in stockSHARE:
Peace Essential Oil Candle
Our Peace Essential oil candle is made with pure soy wax, essential oils and Lapis Lazuli. This beautiful candle is finished with a wood wick and comes in a gift box.
This is the perfect unity of Lavender, Basil, Rosemary, Bergamot & Pine Essential oils. This Pure Essential oil blend promotes harmony, honesty and compassion. Our Peace Soy Candle with Lapis Lazuli will help with stress relief and deep peace. This blend is for the third eye and throat Chakras.
Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought after stones in use since man’s history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honour, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth.
Lavender essential oil promotes emotional calmness and it is a natural antidepressant. Lavender is known for it use for migraines, stress and anxiety. It also used for promoting sleep and relaxation.
Basil Essential is will promote mental alertness and fight fatigue. Basil is also known to help relaxation and unwinding after a stressful day.
Rosemary Essential Oil is known to improve memory. Also has used to relieve stress and give a sense of calm.
Bergamot essential oil is uplifting, is a natural antidepressant and will create a feeling of joy and freshness. Bergamot oil is a relaxant — it reduces nervous tension and feelings of stress and anxiety. This powerful oil can create feelings of sedation and relaxation. Relieve stress and anxiety by using bergamot oil in a diffuser or oil burner. The smell of the oil leads to a feeling of ease and contentment.
Pine essential oil is known for increasing energy and lift your mood. It can help relieve headaches. It is a natural remedy for anxiety.
A great soy candle to mediate to as you will hear the crackling of the wood wick in a quite room.
These candles are very popular and are often made to order so please keep this in mind when ordering. Please allow 14 days for goods to arrive.
Please trim the wick before each burn or break off sooted wood. On the first the make sure the wax melts all the way to the edge of the glass, this prevents tunnelling effect. Burn on a level fire resistant service. Its best to only burn for 4 hours at a time to prevent sooting and preserve the life of your candle.
Have you tried our other essential oil candles?
All deliveries will be dispatched within 3 business day for standard soap, 5 business days for candles and custom orders by arrangement.
If you opt to have your delivery left at your door if unattended you do so at your own risk. Frothnflames accepts no responsibility for lost items left unattended. We use Australia Post unless otherwise specified. All items will be sent with tracking unless otherwise specified or agreed upon. Lost items will be tracked and if deemed unrecoverable Frothnflames will replace the item, please allow 5 business days for us to try to track and locate your item.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns of soaps or candles will not be refunded or exchanged if the customer changes their mind on colour or fragrance. Returns and refunds will only be given if the product is deemed not as described, is faulty or damaged by the manufacturer. Management reserves the right to make all final decisions in this matter
Froth n Flames Commitment to Safety
Froth n Flames is committed to product quality and safety. Please read the below ‘Candle Saftety Tips’ on candle care and candle safety, and thank you for shopping at Froth n Flames.
For optimal burning, candles should achieve a full melt pool on the first burn. This means burn the wax all the way to the edge of the candle, this usually takes 1 hour per inch of diameter. This is because soy wax has a memory effect. This means if you only burn a small melt pool the wax will remember this and all subsequent burns will only burn to this size pool effectively causing a tunnelling effect and an uneven burn.
A natural carbon build up may collect on the wick, usually occurring with the highly scented natural wax candles. Our candles are scented to the maximum level that the wax will hold.
After extinguishing your candle, it is recommended that you dip the wick in the melted wax, using a non-flammable instrument. After dipping, reposition the wick in an upright position. What follows below are Candle Safety Tips from Froth n Flames.
Candle Safety Tips
Candles are safe products, but unless they are used safely and watched carefully, they can lead to an accidental fire.
Froth n Flames urges consumers to be careful when burning candles, and to following these rules for burning candles safely.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Always read and follow the manufacturer’s use and safety instructions carefully. Don’t burn a candle longer than the manufacturer recommends.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow lightweight curtains or papers into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly and the flame isn’t controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light.
- Always place candle on a heat proof coaster or mat to prevent heat damage to surfaces such as tables.
- Always place candle on a flat surface.
- If your candle is smoking or the flame is excessive, please extinguish and trim wick when cool and relight.