Soy Candle – Large
Our large soy candle has 520 grams of soy wax. The approximate burn time is 110 hours plus. We have many fragrances to choose from but if you do not see what you like please message me and I will see if I can get it in for you. The Black Raspberry & Vanilla is unique so Froth N Flames, so is the Serenity as I blend both of these scents myself. The Serenity is a calming blend of Lavender and Rose Geranium fragrances.
To maximize the burning time of your candle please place in an optimum burning environment, in a draft free location away from any flammable items. Don’t forget to trim your wick before each burn. This candle is 19cm x 10cm.
These candles are made to order so may take 7 days to manufacture.
Amalfi Coast, Asian Pear & Lily, Baby Powder, Black Rose & Oud, Blueberry Cheese Cake, Cedar & Saffron, Cinnamon Apple, Coconut, Coconut & Lemongrass, Eternity, Fairy Floss, Forbidden Fantasy, Gardenia, Hansel & Gretels House, Holly Berry, Lemon Myrtle, Little Black Dress, Mademoiselle De Paris, Mango &Papaya, Mint Mojito, Mistletoe & Ivy, Moroccan Amber & Myrrh, Moso Bamboo, Musk Sticks, Nag Champa, Oriental Myrrh & Musk, Papaya & Coconut, Passionfruit & Paw Paw, Pink Carnation, Pink Champagne & Exotic Fruits, Pomegranate & Mango, Red Velvet Cake, Rose Quartz, Sex on the beach, Thai Lime & Mango, Tobacco & Vanilla, Witches Brew, 1 Million Type, Australian Bush, Bamboo Musk, Black Amber & Lavender, Black Raspberry & Vanilla, Bubble Gum, Champagne & Strawberries, Cherry Blossom, Cinnamon & Orange, Clean Cotton, Coconut lime, Crushed Watermelon, Dragons Blood, Egyptian Oath, English Rose, Flower Bomb, Frangipani, Frankincense & Myrrh, French Lavender, French Pear, Fresh Coffee, Froot Loops, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Japanese Honeysuckle, Lady Million, Lavender, Lemon Zest, Lemongrass & Ginger, Lemongrass & Persian Lime, Lotus Flower, Lychee Guava Sorbet, Lychee Peony, Macintosh Apple, Mimosa & Orange, Monkey Fartz, Number 5, Pachouli Musk, Passionfruit & Papaya, Red Skin, Rose Geranium, Salted Caramel, Sandalwood Vanilla, Serenity, Tigerlily Blossom, Toasted Marshmallow, Vanilla, Vanilla Caramel, White Tea & Ginger
All deliveries will be dispatched within 3 business day for standard soap, 5 business days for candles and custom orders by arrangement.
If you opt to have your delivery left at your door if unattended you do so at your own risk. Frothnflames accepts no responsibility for lost items left unattended. We use Australia Post unless otherwise specified. All items will be sent with tracking unless otherwise specified or agreed upon. Lost items will be tracked and if deemed unrecoverable Frothnflames will replace the item, please allow 5 business days for us to try to track and locate your item.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns of soaps or candles will not be refunded or exchanged if the customer changes their mind on colour or fragrance. Returns and refunds will only be given if the product is deemed not as described, is faulty or damaged by the manufacturer. Management reserves the right to make all final decisions in this matter
Froth n Flames Commitment to Safety
Froth n Flames is committed to product quality and safety. Please read the below ‘Candle Saftety Tips’ on candle care and candle safety, and thank you for shopping at Froth n Flames.
For optimal burning, candles should achieve a full melt pool on the first burn. This means burn the wax all the way to the edge of the candle, this usually takes 1 hour per inch of diameter. This is because soy wax has a memory effect. This means if you only burn a small melt pool the wax will remember this and all subsequent burns will only burn to this size pool effectively causing a tunnelling effect and an uneven burn.
A natural carbon build up may collect on the wick, usually occurring with the highly scented natural wax candles. Our candles are scented to the maximum level that the wax will hold.
After extinguishing your candle, it is recommended that you dip the wick in the melted wax, using a non-flammable instrument. After dipping, reposition the wick in an upright position. What follows below are Candle Safety Tips from Froth n Flames.
Candle Safety Tips
Candles are safe products, but unless they are used safely and watched carefully, they can lead to an accidental fire.
Froth n Flames urges consumers to be careful when burning candles, and to following these rules for burning candles safely.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Always read and follow the manufacturer’s use and safety instructions carefully. Don’t burn a candle longer than the manufacturer recommends.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow lightweight curtains or papers into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly and the flame isn’t controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light.
- Always place candle on a heat proof coaster or mat to prevent heat damage to surfaces such as tables.
- Always place candle on a flat surface.
- If your candle is smoking or the flame is excessive, please extinguish and trim wick when cool and relight.