House Clearing Book
1 in stockSHARE:
This comprehensive house clearing, cleansing and protection workbook that covers everything that you need to know on the subject. Learn how to use white sage to smudge, Tingshas, Tibetan bells and singing bowls to break up and clear stagnant and negative energy. Break curses. How to go to the Lords of Karma to stop others from negatively influencing you. Protect yourself against psychic vampires. Learn how to close vortexes and portals in your home. Retrieve your power and cut cords. Ask for Archangels to assist with energetically clearing to remove negative entities and how to progress Earthbound entities into the higher realms of existence. Learn how to use dowsing rods and work on ley lines to clear black streams within the Earth to heal and promote wellness and happiness for those who live above them. Karen shares her knowledge gained from many years of experience. Many people feel overwhelmed by negativity in their lives and homes and by things that go bump in the night. Karen has cleared many homes and businesses from negative entities, energies and Earthbound entities. Karen know that if you the reader, follow everything that is contained within these pages of this step by step guide book, you should have only positive influences in, on and around you and your home. Know how to remove karma from past lives. Karen Bernabo is an experienced practicing spiritual and metaphysical practitioner teacher, clairvoyant medium, Angelic spirit healer, Angelic Reiki/Seichem Master/teacher, Shamballa 1024 Reiki Master, Past Life Regression therapist/teacher, Intuitive Tarot reader/facilitator, Chakra Balancing facilitator, Neuro Linguistic Master Practitioner, Neuro Linguistic Programmer Trainer, Guided Meditational Journey facilitator, and Author of spiritual self help books and audios. Karen Bernabo can be contacted at Facebook The Mystics Secret www.themysticssecret.com
All deliveries will be dispatched within 3 business day for standard soap, 5 business days for candles and custom orders by arrangement.
If you opt to have your delivery left at your door if unattended you do so at your own risk. Frothnflames accepts no responsibility for lost items left unattended. We use Australia Post unless otherwise specified. All items will be sent with tracking unless otherwise specified or agreed upon. Lost items will be tracked and if deemed unrecoverable Frothnflames will replace the item, please allow 5 business days for us to try to track and locate your item.
Returns of soaps or candles will not be refunded or exchanged if the customer changes their mind on colour or fragrance. Returns and refunds will only be given if the product is deemed not as described, is faulty or damaged by the manufacturer. Management reserves the right to make all final decisions in this matter
Froth n Flames Commitment to Safety
Froth n Flames is committed to product quality and safety. Please read the below ‘Candle Saftety Tips’ on candle care and candle safety, and thank you for shopping at Froth n Flames.
For optimal burning, candles should achieve a full melt pool on the first burn. This means burn the wax all the way to the edge of the candle, this usually takes 1 hour per inch of diameter. This is because soy wax has a memory effect. This means if you only burn a small melt pool the wax will remember this and all subsequent burns will only burn to this size pool effectively causing a tunnelling effect and an uneven burn.
A natural carbon build up may collect on the wick, usually occurring with the highly scented natural wax candles. Our candles are scented to the maximum level that the wax will hold.
After extinguishing your candle, it is recommended that you dip the wick in the melted wax, using a non-flammable instrument. After dipping, reposition the wick in an upright position. What follows below are Candle Safety Tips from Froth n Flames.
Candle Safety Tips
Candles are safe products, but unless they are used safely and watched carefully, they can lead to an accidental fire.
Froth n Flames urges consumers to be careful when burning candles, and to following these rules for burning candles safely.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Always read and follow the manufacturer’s use and safety instructions carefully. Don’t burn a candle longer than the manufacturer recommends.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow lightweight curtains or papers into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly and the flame isn’t controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light.
- Always place candle on a heat proof coaster or mat to prevent heat damage to surfaces such as tables.
- Always place candle on a flat surface.
- If your candle is smoking or the flame is excessive, please extinguish and trim wick when cool and relight.